Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sheila Walsh @ COF Women's Conference '09

We are incredibly enthusiastic about the 2009 COF Women's Conference. The details are coming together and Sheila Walsh's visit, we pray, will be the catalyst for spiritual growth and blessings for the precious women that will be attending. Start praying now for the women that will fill the seats at the Johnson Center at Malone College. Believe that even now, He is preparing hearts to receive a word of unconditional love and saving grace as Sheila shares about 'Letting Go.....and living free'. We all carry burdens, but Jesus instructs us in Matthew 11: 28 - 30 to 'come to Him, let go and learn how to move, stand and rest in Jesus Christ.

.........

Matthew 11:28-30 (The Message)

"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

Blessings Friend......join us February 7, 2009 - we're praying for a day that will change eternity!


No comments: