Sunday, July 13, 2008

Beth Moore Simulcast August 1 & 2, 2008

Ladies....don't forget to make your reservations for the Beth Moore Living Proof Live Simulcast!

Circle of Friends Ministries will be hosting the event in Sugarcreek, Ohio at the Valley View Family Life Center on Simons Drive.

For more details (or to purchase your tickets online) go to www.friendsradio.org. The cost is $30 and includes continental breakfast on August 2nd.

Call 330-852-0000 and contact Sharon for more information. Don't miss this great opportunity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there I am so grateful I found your blog
page, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks
for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the
theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all
at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so
when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent jo.



Feel free to surf to my weblog :: http://www.cartadaterra.org/turning-To-adderall-for-rapid-weight-loss-the-speed-diet