Friday, December 21, 2007

Kim Hill's Latest Release


The newest release from Kim Hill is here!! Includes the songs: Open Wide, When I Remember, Thank You, All To You, Your Love Is Deep, I Have To Believe, Leaning on the Everlasting Arms, You Rescue Me, Love of My Soul, Sing Praises, Wallflowers Dance. It's in my CD player in the car and I'm loving it. Her voice is great and the songs speak volumes. You'll want a copy ASAP.

To order log onto www.kimhillmusic.com......Just a reminder for you......... Kim and Lisa Harper will be coming to Dover, Ohio December 5, 2008 for a very special Friends Radio Christmas program. Yes, we're a year away from the event, but please begin praying now. We know it's going to be a very special time for 1500 women. If you have a large group and want to reserve tickets in advance call 330-852-0000. No money required until September 1.
Ticket price TBD. www.friendsradio.org for updates.

No comments: