Sunday, August 12, 2007

Lisa's World

When the Lord gave me the idea for FRIENDS RADIO, I was sitting across from a dear friend of mine. Her name is Jocelyn Hamsher and she's one of those women's ministry leaders that is passionate about Jesus. I thought, "she needs to be on the radio!" I have been working in Christian radio for five years....something that I never really planned on, but obviously God had other things in mind. He allowed this journey to be launched at 95.9 FM in Canton, Ohio. That has led to national spots for NEED HIM (1-888-NEEDHIM if you'd like to talk to a caring person about your relationship with God), a women's ministry pilot for Family Life Network in Tuscon, work for American Family Radio, Moody Radio (WCRF) in Cleveland......and now, FRIENDS RADIO. It's an incredible privilege to work with Suzie Thomas, Katie Carr, Lee Ann Miller, Beth Beechy and, of course, Jocelyn Hamsher. I'm so thankful to be afforded the blessing of working with such caring women who love the Lord. Through their love and friendship, I have indeed found, "a place to belong".

As we continue to develop the FRIENDS RADIO ministry, as well as the outreach via the "umbrella" organization, Circle of Friends Ministries (www.ourcircleoffriends.org)
I'm excited about what God wants to do in and through our lives. You can join us in this adventure. Please pray for us. Let us pray with and for you too.

You can email me at lisa@friendsradio.org or call us at 1-888-893-3585.
You are important to God. You are important to us.....and you've found a place to belong.

Listen to FRIENDS RADIO via the internet at friendsradio.org beginning September 4th. Peace......until next time. (www.lisatroyer.net)

1 comment:

Amy said...

HMMM READ YOUR BLOG PRETTY COOL IN DEED :) YOU ALL DO GREAT ON THE RADIO I WILL BE LISTENING ON SEPT 4TH :)

WELCOME TO BLOG SPOT BLOGSTER :)

GOD BLESS YA :0